When Baby's Home - Expectant Parents Program for Rowan County, NC residents
Designed specially for first-time parents to be better prepared for the challenges of caring for baby
in the first year of life.
In 6 modules, learn research-based ways to:
* Soothe a crying infant & help baby be patient (1.5hrs)
* Encourage learning - especially language (1.5hrs)
* Feed, bathe, dress, and hold baby (1hr)
* Keep baby safe at home & away (1hr)
* Know when to call the doctor (1hr)
* Care for yourself & your relationship (1hr)
Classes may be scheduled Virtually or In-person,
for individuals or for groups,
at a day and time convenient for you.
Click to send email to sign up
Sessions are held on-demand throughout the year.
What participants say:
"One thing I liked about class was all the baby skills they provided
me with and now I feel prepared."