Other Resources

Join Free LIVE weekly Tips & Conversations via Zoom, passcode 178591, every Thursday at 12:30pm to get your parenting questions answered! 

If your child has a diagnosed special need, or if you need in-home services, Partners In Learning has providers accredited in Triple P's Stepping Stones program. Their services are available on a sliding scale fee basis, which may be free. Contact them at 704.638.9020 or http://epartnersinlearning.org/triple-p/

For great information on typical child development issues, visit Zero to Three's website here: 

Want to know how to best support child brain development?

Check out this awesome, easy-to-understand website:  

If you are wondering if your child 0-5 years old is developing as well as s/he should, contact
Care Coordination For Children (CC4C) at 704.216.7999.

Click on the link for Smart Start Rowan for play groups, a toy exchange program,

and free books for kids 0 - 5 yrs old delivered to your home, or call them: 704.630.9085

If you suspect a child may have been abused in any way, please report it immediately to Rowan County Department of Social Services at 704-216-8499 and press 1 to connect with Intake. You may always make a report anonymously. If you have an immediate concern for the safety of a child, please call 911


To find out how to prevent child abuse in our community, please click

Prevent Child Abuse Rowan's link, or call 704.639.1700.

Click on each heading below for help with -


Domestic Violence


Employment in Rowan County



Internet Subsidy

Utilities and Bill Payment Assistance

Interested in becoming a Triple P - Positive Parenting Program Provider? Let us know!

                                      Click Here to learn how

Click each PDF below for awesome tips from Triple P on timely topics, like virtual learning, talking with kids about COVID-19, racism, technology and more!